View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #162
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
This idea of hers that an AganSeer might on Day 1 have been buddying up to me having dreamt me as a wolf is a serious reach.
I come back after sleeping off a headache and find that this has somehow become a thing? I never thought she was buddying up to you. I said I could see the possibility. Those are two vastly different things. Presented with actual context as it should be, I think you'll find that what I said was....

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Regarding the possibility of Agan bluffing as seer, I could see her buddying up to Dun for a Day had she dreamt him a wolf. After all, she's a hot candidate for Night kills (as we've just seen), so throwing him off her scent could buy her an extra dream or two so she could....I don't know, man, it's Agan. Frankly, my first suspicions would not have been that she was the seer; she defended Dun to the extreme, sure, but the manner in which she did it does not cry seer to me. I think she was going from what little evidence she had and wanted to keep Dun around because, as she said, she wanted to play with him.
My logic is bolded, and in my opinion was clear to begin with. You're the one reaching, love.

You say I voted you based partly on past games, which as a joke is true, but I find you suspicious for actual reasons, some of which you are illustrating now. Suddenly finding my votes for you incredibly suspicious when only hours ago you found Nerwen and Shasta the best wolf candidates based on voting trends? Why change your position to me? Could it be that one (or both, which....unlikely) of them is your packmate? You said you wouldn't repeat your (frankly stunning) performance from a previous game, so perhaps toDay's actions are that restraint coming into play. (I'll note also that you didn't seem nearly as amused by the linked post as I think you would have as an innocent.) Your jumpiness, your panic, is what makes you suspicious, both in the wake of Agan's death and toDay.

I'm still pretty tired, but I'll get back to things in a bit.

x'd with Rikae. Oh, glorious.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote