View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 11:24 PM   #165
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Actually, I've just noticed that both Dun and Rikae say Nerwen and Shasta look fishiest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
So for these four, Nerwen and Shasta seem the most wolfish, but I really can't say Wilwa and Sally seem squeaky clean either. I can't be 100% sure about Greenie, but the chance she was a seer dream means I won't risk voting for her toDay. Inzil I'll assume is innocent.
Bolding mine, and I need clarification on why. I don't feel McCaber's commentary on Dun was terribly clearing; if anything, I'd more take his remarks on Greenie as a hint of a dream, but even that isn't very clear.

Both Dun and Rikae have made sudden switches in position toDay based on, from what I can see, very little. Sure, I'm being a little sensitive because I'm tired and said switches may cost me my life, but they could also cost us the game. Such a sudden change after specifying other targets and hardly mentioning their new lynch target screams opportunism to me. I'd say they wouldn't be so obvious about it, but I've seen both of them act in such a manner, so at this point I'd find little surprising.

Unfortunately I don't know which one to vote for at this point. I'd rather ignored Rikae until recently because....well, frankly, we were in agreement on Dun and I found him a more obvious threat (and still find his actions quite suspicious, unsurprisingly enough). There are three wolves, after all, and odds are that at least one of them is a wolf, possibly both if they're playing boldly (and those two do).

Nerwen (and anyone else around right now), we have to vote together or we will die. I'll go with the wisdom of others in choosing between Dun and Rikae, because her actions toDay have shot her far up the list, and Dun's never left that position. Also admittedly because I know my role for sure, and I don't know theirs, so either of them is automatically a better choice than me.

Please share thoughts. I'm doing some nightly tasks, but will return to vote before I retire (again) for the evening.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote