View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #15
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
I'd also like to rec Morth's stuff, which is incredibly creative and deals with the lands east and south of what we know of from LotR. He did start publishing on the Barrow-Downs fan fiction page, and if you'd like to check it out and encourage him to upload the last bit *cough* please do--you can find it here.
Thanks so much for the kind words, Mnemo. The Tales of a Dark Continent story placed 2nd in the Drama category at the almost-coveted, faux-prestigious, nearly-famous, quasi-important Middle-earth Fanfiction Awards (MEFA). It would have placed first, or so I am told by many voters, but as it is a full-length novel, many folk were daunted by the size of the work (some 87,000 words). As Emperor Joseph once said to Mozart, "It's quality work, but there are simply too many notes..."; therefore, I will soon be providing an edited version without articles, prepositional phrases or adverbs.

Rather than upload it to the BD fan-fic site, which has become a literal barrow down in its own right, here is the story in its entirety in an easier to read format:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4625805/...Dark_Continent