View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 02:52 PM   #133
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Hmph, though I was skeptical somewhat, it really seems there was nothing - or at least nothing recognizable for me - behind the death of Mith. The points about her possible behavior as Seer might have some logic in it, though it didn't strike me like that - Galadriel has a mirror, that's a fact, no? Nevertheless, the motive might be there, even just like a support. This, however, does not help us.

Concerning the momentary debate:
Agnazir: I don't think Aganzir's "widowhood" notes are of interest, though I'd certainly find some things that could be. First I wanted to wait, but now when it was mentioned, I have only to say Aganzir just creates too many ambivalent fellings in me - I can't probably work with it now.

Ad SpM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
He could not be sure that Sixth was not a Wolf, unless a Wolf himself.
As you were among the Six-voters as well, I wouldn't be as loud, being you. But concerning this, I thought, and I stand behind it, from the start (and you can even read it in my posts waay back there) that Six does not seem suspicious in anything, and the bandwaggon that formed against him was really very nasty. And as you were the one who started it, you are not in good light for me, as I said earlier. Lommy had to vote early, so the evidence cannot be based on her vote since it might have been just a momentary need to vote (and perhaps Ang is her lover or something like that, so that she didn't vote for him and picked Six instead). Ang, whatever suspicious he was/is to me, was voting to save himself, so even if he were a wolf, this vote would be logical even for innocent. Volo's was the first one that seemed strange to me, but now when I trust Volo, I can only say - even innocents do strange things sometimes. And then there is Mac, who seemed somewhat fishy to me yesterday and now is still. I think it's quite possible for two wolves to be in one voting - if they are SpM and Mac. From this point, Ang wouldn't fit that well in that scheme but, why not - three wolves out of four, one voting to save his skin. Hypothesis, of course, and very very imaginative, I know. But the main thought is in there.

We, of course (!) cannot forget that there might be more than one, even more than two wolves among the quiet people. But, however unfortunate it is, no evidence is bad evidence, so I suggest focusing on those who speak, and thus there is info about them. Hmm... now something struck me... Mith was the one who mentioned at one (or more) occassion that she would like to focus on the quiet ones (the opposite of what I'm saying here, this is how the idea came to me). What if the wolves are quiet and they killed Mith because...? (Another speculation. But worth mentioning, I'm sure.)

Other things. Just to recall one more thing on SpM which I said earlier - there were these possible links between SpM and Ang, if there were, and if Ang is a wolf - and even if he was not, SpM would have a good chance being a wolf (cf. the nice "I was just joking about Ang being suspicious and Six jumped on it, lookiee lookiee, ++Six" move of you). I remember you as wolf, SpM, and I know what you are capable of. I wanted to bring this back just so it's not forgotten. The way SpM seems to me lately, it's worth mentioning.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote