View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #142
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
First of Gil, I was stating what had caught my eye the previouse day. I was not making a post saying "KILL GIL-GALAD", as you clearly must have thought in order for you to produce such a reaction.

Whether there was RL reasons behind your actions or not it does not undo them, no matter what they will be a subject for analysing and judgement. If you returned today with a load of insightful posts nobody would care about you being quiet the first day, but if it kept up it would be a different matter.

Now if you notice I did not even state whether it was good or bad that you had been quiet yesterday, it was meerly something I noticed and that I thought was interesting.

It might as well speak for you innocense as your guilt.

I am not planing on spending more time on this matter as it was just a small thing that already has gotten blown out of proportions!

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote