View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:40 PM   #144
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Well, I’m back! But not for long, I’m afraid and, after that, I fear not making it back before the deadline, so I’m going to have to vote shortly.

Meanwhile, to pick up on a few earlier comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
First of all, I'd like to send attention to Boromir, who, from my perspective, acted rather un-Boromirish... (And I'm refering to Denetorish either.)
I don’t regard Boro’s actions as yesterDay particularly un-Boromirish. But his quietness certainly is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
But I'm not sure about you either, Volo ...
I agree that we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that Volo's claim would be excellent cover for a Wolf, for a few Days at least, but I see nothing to cause me to distrust it for now. And, assuming that he is true, he looks from his enquiring contributions toDay to be a useful ally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
As you were among the Six-voters as well, I wouldn't be as loud, being you.
Why not? My own vote should not prevent me considering all the evidence, such as it is. We all have to (or should) vote every Day, and on Day 1 there is little to go on. Sixth looked the most suspicious to me at the time that I voted. As it happens, I would have preferred to have changed my vote to you at the end of the Day, but was wary of the possibility of creating a tie or of Ang (who I thought more likely innocent than not at the time) being lynched. You, on the other hand, showed far more conviction than I would think possible for an innocent that Sixth was innocent.

Leggie, I find your explanation of the “substance” in your opening votes distinctly unconvincing. What little substance there is there is hardly earth-shattering. That, in itself, I would not find suspicious, as it was early on Day 1. What concerns me is that you keep criticising Ang for doing what you yourself were doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
If you understand me from what I said, I am NOT and once again for the last time NOT accusing Ang for doing what I was doing, because he was NOT saying anything where I WAS.
You can deny this as much as you like, but the evidence of the posts is there and undeniable. Ang was talking “in-character“, but making some points at the same time, just as you claim to have been doing. It doesn’t follow that Ang is innocent (and I am still wary of his suggestion that the Wolves might look to distance themselves from each other), but your continuing attempts to re-write the opening skirmishes makes you look far worse in my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil
i will try as hard as i did last game to play ...
What, you mean the one where you were a Vampire … ?