View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 06:41 PM   #147
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Well, Legate remains my prime suspect.

Of the others, I have some concerns about Kath, Mac, Brinniel, Aganzir and Rune.

Kath, Mac and Brinniel for their votes yesterDay, as I explained earlier. But it’s not sufficient evidence to persuade me to vote for them, and I have seen little else in their contributions to cause me undue alarm.

Aganzir looks to me to be committing the traditionally suspicious werewolfing sin of posting relatively frequently without saying much concerning her own thoughts, particularly toDay. She is distinctly non-committal. But it’s still early in the game and that may just be her way.

Rune is an interesting case. As I think Kath noted yesterDay, he too has been around a fair bit without saying a lot. And his contributions seem to follow a distinct pattern. He comments on someone, provokes a slight overeaction (in Mac yesterDay and Gil toDay), and then overreacts rather defensively himself. I’m not sure that it’s enough just yet to condemn him as a Wolf, but he is probably my second suspect after Legate.

But now I must vote and, since he remains the most suspicious to my eyes at the moment, I shall vote for:

++Legate of Amon Lanc

I shall try to make it back before the deadline, but I am not hopeful.