View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #149
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Well, Kath and Brinniel have given off this innocent vibe to me. Their tone comes off as innocent and sweet. If one of them is a wolf, congrats to you for completely fooling me.

I'm willing to trust Volo's reveal, for the time being.

Now, Legate, Sauce, and Ang are an interesting and talky bunch. I think one is a wolf. And of those 3 Ang looks the most wolvish and Sauce looks the most innocent.

Sauce is very adamant in going after Legate. That's how he always is as an ordinary innocent. He has his suspects and he goes after them with everything he has...very lawyerish of him .

Legate made a strange comment at the end of voting yesterday that didn't sit right with me:
Quote:
Hey, we HAVE TO AVOID DOUBLE-LYNCH AT ALL COSTS!!!
And in the same post:
Quote:
PLEASE CHECK YOU DON'T CROSS-VOTE WITH ANYONE, BECAUSE THEN WE CAN HAVE DOUBLE-LYNCH VERY NICELY.
I mean we all know that a double-lynch only helps the wolves, and it's good to be reminded 'hey lets avoid a double-lynch, this might happen if we mess up.' But this just seems too forced and and quite frankly fake. It's like Legate is trying to look innocent by reminding us all we don't want a double-lynch (duh ), but the manner he does it (the all caps and twice in the same post) looks fake and like he's trying too hard to look innocent.

Ang, I really can't get a hold on, and I know as long as we are both around that isn't going to change. I have a funny feeling about him...as I really always do actually. Ang is one of the toughest players, that I know I will never figure out because he is the exact same as an innocent or a wolf. Which means I get the same 'bad feelings' about him all the time.