View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

This village is going to have a Day 0, and I think I'll be letting that begin in a couple days. No one will have their roles yet. It's just a time to set up the scene and be silly (pretend you're at the World Barrow-Downs meeting and have conversations with people etc).

Due to many people telling me that Easter weekend is busy for them, Night 1 and Day 1 will be 36 hours. We did something similar in my last game when we started over Christmas I believe. Right now I'm planning on starting Night 1 right when Friday changes to Saturday here where I live, which means it would be Saturday, 5 AM GMT. Night 1 will last 36 hours, which means that Day 1 would begin at noon my time, or Sunday 5 PM GMT. Once again, Day 1 will be 36 hours as well in order to get the deadline back to schedule and allow everyone time to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I have a question about bonus votes, Phantom. Are we allowed to vote, and then come back later to add bonus votes to our vote? Or do we have to use X number of bonus votes when we vote for the Day?
You can only add/subtract bonus votes when you cast your daily vote. Otherwise there is simply too much potential for hundreds of little add-ons and take-backs and last minute changes, and it would really favor those around at the deadline. I don't want to penalize people just for being in a different timezone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
If Thuringwethil decides to use her two bonus votes the day after sucking them, how does she do it? Does she PM about it to you, and the village is left wondering what happened?
Thuringwethil will indeed PM me "I wish to use my stolen votes" and then she will vote just like usual on the thread... ++Player7 (6).... but out of those six bonus votes, two of them were stolen. So, the following day, when I list all the villagers and their bonus votes remaining, the person who is Thuringwethil will not have six fewer bonus votes than she did the day before, but four fewer.