View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 10:48 AM   #278
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
White Tree This weekend

This has been a great series of posts, guys!! Menel, Regin, Fea, LMP- good writing all of you! Fea, you make me laugh... womanly necessities...

I've put Kathaani to sleep, so she should be alright during whatever interactions are going on amongst the men-folk.

Just to let you all know, I'm graduating from college on Sunday afternoon, so this weekend I'll be more or less completely unavailable. Also next week sometime (not sure quite when yet) I'll be moving. I will definitely have internet access all that time, just not sure how much time I'll have to use it.

Also, TB12 is my real-life brother (as I'm sure most of you guys have caught ), so he'll be driving halfway across the country to come to my graduation this weekend, so he'll be MIA too.

Hopefully we'll both be able to get our next posts in within a reasonable amount of time, if not... very sorry, back with you ASAP. In the meantime, I think Inzi and Abar are quite capable of handling things around here

So to recap, I probably won't be here this weekend, TB12 likewise. I'll try to update at the beginning of the week on how long the moving will take and when I will be doing it.

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!