View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 09:57 PM   #138
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

During their time in the Inn. Énien had taken an opportunity to rest. For the first time, not without making Turthôl promise that he would watch out for them. There was also something in this atmosphere that put the elf at rest. She had noticed that Turthôl had taken a particular liking to a waitress, and Wren... well, if looks could kill...

Wren had said something to Gina before coming up the stairs where Énien had been sitting. She smirked. "What?" Wren asked. "Nothing, but id say you werent getting along very much with that waitress, or to say rather, jelousy is playing a part. You like Turthôl dont you?" Wren looked annoyed. Énien laughed. "Dont worry, friend. Your secret is safe with me." the elf got up and walked down the stairs, jumping the last three. At the bottom Tareth, Bregand, calimir and Rangar were talking at a table.

"Mae govannen!" she said to them all smiling. "I have had the most rest that i have had in a long time. I almost feel myself again Calimir" She said for a second turning to her elf friend. "Today, i am going to do something i havent done in a long time. I am going into the village- unarmed-" she paused. Really? Rave added passing and sitting down. "Well, perhaps i will only take my daggar." Énien said in thought.

"Well, i will be back soon, and if im not, do not rest until you find me!" Énien headded towards the door, singing as she went. A! Elbereth Gilthoniel!...

Later she returned, a new blue cloak was in her hands. The elf packed her things, and returning to Melliant, who was not impressed that he did not have the free range of the town. Wren had acquired herself a new horse, as did all the others who were without. "A fine specimen of a horse, Rave, did you pick it out?" They mounted and were off on the trail...

~My lord, Éomer~