View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 05:08 PM   #157
Arvedui III
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arvedui III has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arvedui III
Shield

"I told you this was a bad idea to have a group come along to Harad."

Rangar shook his head, grinning slightly. He quite liked having a group along with him. Learning tales from the elves and ongoing rivalry between Turthol and Wren kept him very much entertained. No way he could get that going alone. Plus, and more obviously, there was safty in numbers, and he needed it badly. Turthol was staring daggers at the fire, a deep frown on his face. This made Rangar frown as well. "Not all of them are as willing to kill as you are, and staying horse in Rohan, well." He cut himself off to try and be as patronizing as he possibly could. But, it didn't work. Turthol just continued to stare at the fire and frown.

"Erg, look. This is my journey, if you want to-" "No. But I swear this will be the death of me." His voice was hard and grim. "Then die, by all means. But don't take it out on Wren." Rangar mumbled. Turthol looked sharply at him, as though he'd just said some disgusting swear word."I'm not disagreeing with you, I just don't want to have to police you. They all think you're some kind of madman already." Said Rangar, trying to sound cheerful, and giggling slightly at the thought of what Turthol would do if, or maybe when, he went crazy. "Let them." Said Turthol getting up and walking towards where Wren and Tareth were cooking the fish, a mischievous grin back in it's proper place.