View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #313
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Thoughts on Roa.

Before I even start, I'll let you know that I will ignore everything Nogrod said, for brevity's sake. It's been talked about enough anyway. My opinion about it is that both a good and an evil Nog could have launched that attack, and it's unlikely to change. Same for her altercation with Boro. I'm mostly looking for the things that might have gone unnoticed.

It's a pity that Roa got entirely sidetracked by those two. No opinions on anyone else at all.

Unless I overlooked something, the only one to give the counting-theory any merit outside of Nogrod is Eomer.
Nerwen went side to side with her for a long time, and it doesn't look like a wolf buddying up to an innocent.
Pitch, Lommy didn't want to lynch her early on. Pitch stays like that, while Lommy changes her mind and thought that she and Nogrod could both be wolves, or at least one of them.
Mnemo defends Nogrod from Roa's cobbler theory.
Eomer explains Nogrod's accusations to Roa. He gives himself a neutral expression.
Brinn votes Nerwen for joining Roa too quickly. Not necessarily a move a wolf knowing about Roa's innocence would do.
Mnemo won't vote Roa, neither will Eomer.
Green doesn't understand Roa. Gives her the longest comment in her suspicion summary. Looks like she really was confused about her and tried to figure her out.
Inzil and especially Shasta are most adamant at defending Roa from Nogrod.
Nienna thinks she's innocent.
Bes suspects both her and Nogrod.
Sally votes Roa.

Alright, these are a whole lot of half-hearted comments that could go either way.
Mnemo's defending Nogrod is slightly suspicious if Nogrod is evil.
Not sure how to interpret Eomer's neutrality.
Nerwen and Brinn look better. So do Green, Inzil, and Shasta to a lesser extent, and Pitch to an even lesser extent, although they could have faked it. I might throw Bes in there, too. Their behaviour around Roa looked more innocent than guilty.
Lommy is too hesitant with her Roa-Nogrod thing.
The rest could really go either way.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote