Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Pipe Better late than never!

Name: Incognita.

Quest: To hear "Well done, good and faithful servant!"

Favourite colour: White.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Beren Erchamion. I think perhaps he's overshadowed by Luthien; but my word, he's a hero.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Denethor.

Worst habit: Speaking too softly.

Best habit: Moving with grace.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: James Garner - the young James Garner.

Weirdest hobby: Reenacting the American Civil War, and researching and recreating the fashions of the same. OR, listening to Old Time Radio shows. I have 1400-1500 shows or serial installments now.

Best place in Middle Earth: The wide-open spaces of Rohan.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: North Texas - and not just because it's home.

Most embarrassing moment: So bad that my subconscious mind has destroyed the memory.

Most daring moment: Going on an overnight first-person scenario at a Civil War reenactment, twelve hours from home, with people I'd never met.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Sir Ian McKellen. For me, his Gandalf is Gandalf.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Viggo Mortensen. He played a good character, but it's not Aragorn.

Theme song: "Worthy is the Lamb," Handel's Messiah.

Style guru: Grace Kelly.

Most crucial accessory: Promise ring and Aggie ring.

Greatest weakness: Pride. I think too highly of myself in some areas. In areas I know I'm weak, I don't act even when it's important because I'm afraid of revealing imperfection. (See how few Books topics I've even posted on.)

Greatest strength: A logical, intelligent mind. (I hope I haven't justified my Greatest Weakness with that assessment.)

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: The Books; The Shire.

Best Downer Buddy: These days I'm not around enough to have one. For two out of three Shire games, Aman; currently through blogs, Imladris.

Parting shot: "In the world it is called Tolerance, but in hell it is called Despair, the sin that believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and remains alive because there is nothing for which it will die."
-- Dorothy L. Sayers

Last edited by Nuranar; 11-23-2005 at 09:14 PM. Reason: prettying up quote attribution
Nuranar is offline   Reply With Quote