View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 08:00 PM   #572
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morm
I would gladly yield my position and become something more appropriate like the village idiot
Bah! Now ye've taken my idea!

I really like the idea of the Masons/Elf-friends, and I'd be willing to play with the scribe/letters - although would we introduce both these roles/things in the same game?

One role that sounds really interesting is the Werehamster.

Quote:
Werehamster - This character is on its own side, fighting both the Werewolves and the humans. During the night phase, he has his own phase and can kill someone just like the Werewolves do, causing two deaths in one night. If the werewolves try to kill him, he’s safe; but if the Seer points to him, he dies. The Werehamster wins only if he is the sole remaining person in a game.
This would work best in a larger game...though we'd have to call it the "Sméagol" or something. Perhaps it could only kill on every other night. Though, most likely in another game.

And a question: say the Guardian protects person A. The Werewolves choose to kill person B, who happens to be the Hunter. If the Hunter has chosen person A as their intended target, is the Guardian able to protect person A from the Hunter? Or is the Guardian only effective against Werewolves?

Anyway - I'd like to sign up for the next game. And I'd like to be...the village idiot!

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote