View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 11:13 AM   #596
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man
But wouldn't this tip the balance the other way? Three Villagers who know each other to be innocent, can discuss their thoughts and have other special abilities which they can co-ordinate seems to be giving the Villagers too much power. If the Seer was to identify a Werewolf early on, the Hunter would be guaranteed a Werewolf kill when he or she dies, which rather takes half the fun out of it.

Well the Werewolves are guaranteed kills almost always so I don't have a problem with that. Also it would depend on the wolves attacking the hunter - I mean it is not as if the Hunter can make a preemptive strike. Also if there are separate masons the "ordinary" villagers will have to guess whether those seeming to work together are wolves or masons.. at least the hunter/guardian /seer trio can protect themselves a little. And they will have to be careful to be subtle.

Anyway I guess like "Mornington Crescent", various variations will develop and I may well enforce these rules if I ever get my chance at being dictator ... I mean moderator .... And if the sheep don't like it.....

Anyway, DVWP, my attention out of work shall be focused mainly elsewhere for 2 weeks from Monday... (SW19)

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote