View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #96
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Question

LMP -

Do you want me to edit the bio Lhunardawen wrote for Ginna? She has the character with blonde hair and blue eyes (post #76 of this thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen

NAME: Ginna

AGE/GENDER/RACE/WHERE FROM: 23, female, Eorling from the north of the Middle Emnet

APPEARANCE: Stands 5'8" tall, slender but stronger than she appears, has light blonde hair almost reaching her waist, and wide blue eyes. A bit too beautiful for her own good.

BITS OF CHARACTER/HISTORY YOU FEEL MIGHT BE HELPFUL IN DEFINING THE CHARACTER: Ginna is the only child of Randvér, a widower, friend of Eodwine's from the War, and small lord and landholder. She was sent to the Eorl's keeping in hope that she will learn to "behave more properly," and while she does not mind being away from her father, their separation failed to give them a chance to address their worsening estrangement. She is determined and a quick learner, but can be stubborn and headstrong. The loneliness to which she had been accustomed helped her to easily make friends with the people around her, but had also made her highly insecure, which leads her to take advantage of Harreld's feelings for her as she had done with other men before. Too late did she realise, however, how wrongly she had treated the smith, and now desires to win back his friendship, although she has no idea how to go about doing it.

Though she does not admit it, she wants to settle down, but she doubts her father would judge her ready, if indeed he had a mind to give her away in marriage at all.

Last edited by piosenniel; 04-12-2008 at 09:09 PM.