View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:50 PM   #176
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Ok.
I´ve been reading over everything since page 2 now, and I am pretty sure Huey is the Cobbler. On Day 2 he said at least twice "I can´t see Pitchwife as a wolf." So there I was thinking that Morsul was a Cobbler masquerading as a Seer, but it was Huey all along.
Which obviously revolves around me being the wolf--an assumption you came up with rather suddenly once I put pressure on you.

The fun thing is, I was just beginning to consider you and Huey as a wolf & cobbler team, not sure who was master who disciple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Which by the way, is a sensible explanation for why Morsul voted for him but didn´t out himself as the Seer. He´d found the Cobbler but hadn´t found the second wolf yet.
No. Morsul by his own words dreamed innocent!Sally on N2, and equally by his own words 'didn't realize we were starting I got me days mixed up' (#85). If he didn't realize D1 was D1, he wouldn't have known to send in a dream the preceding Night. Nice try though.

(x-ed with Huey)