View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #217
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
We still have some 45 minutes, right? My head's obviously not clear anymore, so I need some time to think. I'm sorry again for blowing up, I guess getting used to my horrible class schedule has made me hypersensitive. I just felt rather offended for being initially suspected due to my absence and then being told I shouldn't have signed up at all if my RL is more important. That sort of comment just makes me want to drop out because of course RL is more important than WW.

But I don't blame any of you for suspecting me for being overly-defensive; I was. I sometimes let my emotions get the better of me and I shouldn't have let them affect my gameplay, but I did.

So it seems the top candidates now are Mac, me, Gollum, and Lommy. Of those, I find Gollum the most suspicious with half of his posts being banter...but he only has two votes right now.

Who's left to vote? And most importantly, can double lynches occur?