View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #87
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Do you really want to know this much about me?

Name: Inziladun, Zil.

Quest: I seek the grail! But in my spare time I try to guide my family in the right direction, and raise my daughter to be an exceptional person.

Favourite colour: Grey or blue tends to be what I prefer.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Faramir. Which is one reason I so despise what PJ did to him.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Radagast, for leaving off fighting Sauron in favour of becoming a Disney Princess who hangs out in the woods and talks to animals.

Worst habit: My attention span tends to be rather short, unless I'm doing something I really enjoy.

Best habit: Hmm. Perhaps my constant desire to learn new things and expand my horizons.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Kate Winslet. The best-looking and most talented actress alive.

Weirdest hobby: I watch Youtube videos of people playing video games that I've played (and beaten) myself.

Best place in Middle Earth: Lindon, after the Fall of Númenor.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: The Gulf of Mexico beaches.

Most embarrassing moment: Ramming another car from behind because I'd assumed he was going to go and took my eyes off the road to check for cross-traffic. No one was hurt, thankfully.

Most daring moment: Not sure. Maybe the time I made beep beep backing-up noises when my boss (who'd just announced he was going on a diet) came into the room.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Ian Holm. I liked him in Aliens and Time Bandits.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Orlando Bloom.

Theme song: Chemical World by Blur

Style guru: What's that?

Most crucial accessory: Well...there are some people here who know. Think about it, Finns.

Greatest weakness: Impatience

Greatest strength: My eclectic store of knowledge.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: The Books has to be # 1.

Best Downer Buddy: Impossible to say!

Parting shot: A herd mentality just leads everyone into the river where the crocodiles wait.