View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:43 AM   #88
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Silmaril

Name: MellrynxMaiden, Mellryn or MM

Quest: To be considered as an honorary Ranger! No seriously, I do "rangering" in my spare time; So my quest is to become a most exceptional Ranger.

Favourite colour: Earthen colors and the color blue

Most beloved Tolkien character: Halbarad (does it have to be JUST one? *whines* cause there's Lord Elrond and Glorfindel and the Twin Sons of Elrond and...).

Least beloved Tolkien character: I don't know if I HAVE one...maybe Eowyn, or atleast Movie!Eowyn. This truly is a difficult question for me...

Worst habit: Speaking before thinking, most times.

Best habit: My ability to make others smile

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Marton Csokas *whistles*

Weirdest hobby: Most people tend to think my Ranger reenactments are weird.

Best place in Middle Earth: Lothlorien, Imladris or Mithlond (I could go on to say the Angle because it's a Dunedain settlement).

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Wyoming

Most embarrassing moment: Haha, let's just say when you ask a stupid question, you get an equally stupid answer (I can't post said stupid question on here, haha!).

Most daring moment: I'm a very self assured, daring person; I have these moments everyday!

Favourite "LotR" actor: Marton Csokas *grins*, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Bean, Ian McKellen...oh, just one, you say?

Least favourite "LotR" actor: I don't know if I have one, really. Elijah Wood can be obnoxious, but I don't dislike him.

Theme song: Well, my mother say Highway to Hell by AC/DC...but I say If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback (atleast this is my outlook on life). Honestly, I can't choose. You Can't Take Me or Here I Am by Brian Adams OR Get Off of My Back from the Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack fit me too.

Style guru: Joan Jett

Most crucial accessory: Does a bow and a quiver of arrows count? How about a hunting knife?

Greatest weakness: Impatience

Greatest strength: I have a way with animals, mainly horses.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: The RP section or quotes section.

Best Downer Buddy: I quite enjoy conversations with all the Downers!

Parting shot: Aurė Entuluva!
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."

Last edited by xMellrynxMaidenx; 02-07-2011 at 01:52 AM.
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote