View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #7
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I myself at least hope this would be as a relaxed game there is - as Apples to Apples is...
Same here.

And as Nog said, in the live Apples to Apples, the commenting while the judge is going through the choices is part of the fun.

So, to start the Judge's phase, I will post the anonymous list of the choices at the DL. The judge will have 24-hours to pick the winner and give his/her reasoning. But also during this time, the players can comment on the choices the judge has. It is by no means required, but feel free to do so, the only addendum being you can never reveal what your card is. To do so would result in your card being disqualified from judging in that round.

Edit: D'aww thanks G55, I've got the major work done, by setting up the list of red cards already. And so I can do and move all the PMings relatively quickly. You send me your choice for the round and I reply back with your replacement "card." It will just be, making sure my PM box stays not full.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-11-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote