View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Everything will be revealed.
That is indeed a decision that has to be done. Will you reveal all the "cards" aka. "this round Wilwa played Melkor, Galadriel played Lotho Sackvile-Baggins..." or should they be up to whether people ask / are willing to provide the info?

In the live game the judge - or even some other people - oftentimes ask "who put Faramir in here?" (when the adjective was fex. "a nerd" ) - and some people even like to tell others it was they who indeed put Denethor in there (for nerd - hmm... because he went crazy sitting in a dark room watching for a ball that sucked him inside that world and thus made him disregarded the reality).

But all card vs. player relationships are, I think, seldom revealed (even I think there are also that kind of rounds).

I mean I have nothing against the mod revealing the full round after the judge has made the decision. It's quite fine with me. But if someone sees that as a problem we should think about it.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote