View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 12:17 PM   #317
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
And had absolutely no way to communicate to the living that Greenie was innocent, which could be crucial information (look at how people there are assuming she was a wolf and Legate - who may well be a wolf - was the seer!)
Yeah, I hope they will drop it - that's why I just mentioned Mith, because she seemed to notice some things that don't make sense if I was the Seer. But I think it's fine, because at least they do not seem to base their votes on my lists. (Maybe good I didn't list anyone except Greenie in the red zone.)

Quote:
And what do we lose now? Most likely the living will overwhelmingly vote for Lottie. Our empowered vote won't have any impact on that, nor do we have any special knowledge about the living to convey. At least this way, we can accomplish something.
Totally. One thing we should keep in mind: however much fun we are having here, and even if we discover the roles of everyone, it is the Living that matters. Once there are, say, 3 wolves and 3 villagers left, even if we know the roles of everybody on this thread, it's not worth anything to the village. So there. (And as for voting Lottie, that seems just like what they are doing... so far.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote