View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #180
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
Either my gut feeling about Legate being a wolf was right or the wolves are trying to trick us. I hope it is that Legate is just a wolf.
I don't get this. Hakon, you need more reasons then just "gut feeling", please.

So my list, I have included the dead (underlined), and as I got later into the day I started skimming more and writting less, but I have basically everything important that was said. If I missed something, or misquoted, or put something under the wrong person, or if you feel I misinterpreted what you said, then my apologies, I'm just trying to get my thoughts together.

Kitanna: #9: commented on Mnemo’s idea, said the wolves could manipulate it, #13: afraid for the innocents that would become vulnerable, scared of losing the Ranger too soon to make it worth it, #56/57: finds Mnemo a bit suspicious, but says a wolf would be unlikely to come up with such a plan, but a wolf might support such a plan…guards Hakon, votes Brinn (after reading all that, I get why she had been seen as suspicious)…personal opinion is that she had dreamt of Mnemo, cause it seems that she would point out things about Mnemo that were suspicious, but then defend them right after, so I’m gonna read her posts through more thoroughly later, like possibly in the morning when I have far more time

Greenie: #36: aswell didn’t like Mnemo’s idea, was worried about Mnemo, next few posts were banter with Nilp,#95: doesn’t like Nog’s suspicion of Lommy, #99: ok with people voting for those who don’t participate, #120: Nog still “rubs her the wrong way”….votes Nogrod, guards Nienna

Alona: zip

Boro: #4: Nogrod’s here? and a pig, #18: bacon, and French, #26: says he kinda suspects Inzil (couldn’t tell if this was real suspicion or just early Day 1 banter), #67: isn’t overly worried about Mnemo, doesn’t think the plan is that bad, should be left when wolves have only 1 kill, #86: doesn’t find Mnemo as that suspicious, #97: makes a list of various reactions to Mnemo’s plan, #122, continues this. #118: doesn’t get why Legate’s been chosen to be protected…votes Kit, guards Nienna

Brinn: #31: surprised at so few posts, #83: also wants to hold the plan for later….votes McCaber, guards Legate

Hakon: votes Legate, guards Boro, no real reason (“gut feelings”), no big surprise

Inziladun: #22: didn’t really like Mnemo’s idea either, #25: Nilp’s self vote befuddled him for a moment, #74: thinks people should discuss who to guard, suggests Nerwen….guards Boro, votes Kit

Legate: #33: looonng post, some gaming banter, thinks Mnemo’s idea is OK in itself, mistakenly thinks the Ranger would have to reveal, leaves it up to Seer but thinks it should be left til she has good info, #50: said that my comment about not wanting to put it off too long is unlikely because the Seer usually reveals early, doesn’t want plan to go through today, afraid for possible counter reveals, #53: offers to find me a husband, #61: agrees with Lommy about the unfairness of it all, thinks Mnemo could be a cobbler (didn’t realise there was no such role), feels good about Nerwen, doesn’t about me because of my “continuous pursuit” of the idea, #75: big list, uneasy with: Boro, me, OK with: Mnemo, Nerwen, Lommy, #78: doesn’t want plan to be done now, wants to wait til Seer has wolf, wants to find Noggy a wife (perhaps him and I should just pair up, haha ) #84: mentions about Pitch’s observation about protecting a wolf, how the protections could reveal innocents/wolves for us….guards Lommy, votes me

McCaber: #111: said “Although we shouldn't be hasty to lynch someone we protected if there's only one kill. That seems to be a very easy way for the pack to manipulate the village. Granted, it would only work one time at most, but it could still backfire horribly.”….votes me, which I want a better explanation for, because this: “for silly discussion on the previous pages that could have an adverse effect to the village's safety” isn’t good enough, since it was Mnemo’s idea and I simply agreed, so why me and not her??

Mnemo: #5: brings up controversial idea, #11: goes further into the idea, says how we could guard back/forth with Ranger, #14: says how the Seer would only reveal Wolves, aslong as the Ranger was still around, #17: didn’t like that I said we were of similar minds, #73: defends the plan, doesn’t like that Lommy said she didn’t want people discussing it, yet she kept discussing it, thinks the plan should be done as soon as possible, #79: thinks saying her plan is too easy is silly, wants to guard either Nog, Legate or Boro… votes me, guards Boro (I may look at her posts more closely late on, like the morning, if I have time and if it hasn't been done by someone else)

Nerwen:#30; sang a song, #34: thought Mnemo’s idea was too much of a risk right now, it should be held off for a few days, #49: says it should be held off til the Seer has a wolf….vote Kit, guard Legate

Nessa: zip

Nienna: #28: doesn’t like Mnemo’s idea either, says it should be held off for a few days, #92: also likes Pitch’s point about the guarding #94: also like’s Pitch’s suggestion, #121: says she may vote to guard Mnemo to get a better idea about the reasons behind her plan…guard Mnemo, votes Inzil

Nilp: #24: self vote (surprise surprise), #35: clarifies for Legate that Ranger would not have to reveal, next few posts are banter with Greenie, #59, makes his wolf sign, #63: disagrees with the unfairness thing said by Leg and Lom….votes himself

Nogrod: #72: thinks through the plan very logically and seems to be OK with the idea (thank you!), talks about what to do if there were competing claims, #87: calls Lommy a flip-flopper, doesn’t like the talk of unfairness, thinks Brinn looks good, #108: doesn’t like Legate’s negative opinion of “the plan”, feels weird about Lommy aswell, #119: made a nice little outline of the plan, I have to say that I appreciate how he always kept an open mind about it, #132: talks about why Legate bothers him, #142: doesn’t like Kit bandwaggon , #146: suspicious: Legate, Lommy, Greenie, innocent: Mnemo, Pitch, Brinn, Boro, Shasta, rest are unsure, ….guards Legate, which I initially found odd because he suspects him, but realised it was logical since he wants to test out how it effects the Night kills….guards Legate, votes Greenie

Pitch: #70: didn’t want to suspect someone just for coming up with a controversial idea, thought the Seer should only come forward if at risk of lynching or if they have a wolf,#81: mentions how if we guard a wolf there will only be 1 kill (which brings in lots of discussion later on), #100: doesn’t like voting for those who have not contributed on Day 1, #104: wants Legate to clarify why he finds Nerwen and Lommy to be logical guard choices, says he’s an ordo, #107: wants to guard Boro, Nog or Mnemo, feels a bit weird about Leggy, not sure about me, #113: wanted Nog to clarify his opinion of Legate, #134: says this, which I like a lot “The only, and crucial, difference with this game is that we have a chance to minimize (or at least reduce) the danger to our gifteds in a way that many other villages could only dream of.”, #145: confused about Lommy……votes Kit, guards Boro

Sally: #29: loves Nilp, #69: didn’t think Mnemo’s suggestion was evil, but thinks it’s cheap and too good to be true, wants gifteds to stay hidden, #77: wants to do things the “old-fashioned way”, doesn’t think it’s good to do the plan now, wants to put it off, #90: says something about seeing one of my posts and thought I was something specific (didn’t say which post, which I’d appreciate from her, cause I don’t know what’s she’s talking about), likes Pitch’s point about the guarding, ...guards Mnemo, votes me #115: looks into Kit’s guard for Hakon, doesn’t like it (I understand that), #144: me and Kit are her top suspects still (still hasn't given to much reasoning for the suspicion for me, just that one of my posts popped out at her)….votes Kit, guards Mnemo

Shasta: #105: thinks Leg and Lom look odd, doesn’t like Mnemo’s lack of vote explanation, likes the plan and would have been good with doing it Day 1…votes Lommy, guard Legate

Lommy: #58: really doesn’t like the idea, thinks it’s unfair to the wolves (which I think is ridiculous because it clearly followed the rules), doesn’t get why people keep talking about it, then keeps talking about it, doesn’t think Mnemo is wolfish, doesn’t like random votes and the fact that Kit said she would make one, #147: defends herself to Nog, reiterates her previous opinions, #151: really unsure about Nog now, #156: list, feels worse about Nog, Shasta and Kit, #160: calls Legate’s plan, of guarding someone who we want as a known innocent, “a bit unfair” and that there is probably a hole in the tactic, so Lommy officially doesn’t like plans …..guards Legate, votes Kit

So that's that. I will ponder all of this, and hopefully find some interesting posts when I finally put this up. I'll make a little list of my overall feelings for everyone a bit later tonight, when I (hopefully) have some present day info to go on.

Oh, and just cause the Seer and the Ranger were both mentioned oh so much yesterDay i just want to say: hunter, we love you!

I shall be around randomly for the next few hours, then will be back for a loooonnng time in the morning, cause I have nothing else to do. Plus I will be here for the last few hours before DL. This time is just perfect for me.

EDIT: hmmm, no crossposting, what a shame...