View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 01:07 PM   #244
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I do apologise for a bit too much werewolfing that I have been doing lately. Somehow it takes one's time quite comprehensively if one is to perform his RL duties at the same time. But it will be easier on both fronts from now on and I can come back to this.

Just a few questions after skimming through the threads.

As my initial post was describing a late evening it should be what, last evening (the evening before the emissaries arrived and I would go on posting from the current day onwards now) or this evening (so my next post should be looking back to the day that is current in the game)?

Child/Khandr called us three to his table "tomorrow". Could it be "today"? Otherwise we must just try to fix something for our characters for a pretty long time (RL) as the negotiations between the Ulfing leaders and the elven emissaries will surely take some space and time?

And if I need to come up with something for Fastarr to do for a whole day, would Kath or Fordim be interested to share this day with me? So maybe Fastarr, Huntha and Bergr would do something together (or some of them could)? Or would master Khandr or Briga have something for the good retainer to perform?