View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:37 PM   #276
CaptainofDespair
Shade of Carn Dûm

CaptainofDespair has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
CaptainofDespair, could I approach Brodda with Drenda in the hall? There's currently no one else there with whom he can interact. He'd be interested in a chat with Brodda to fulfil his ambitions of rising in Uldor's service. PM me if you want to plan in more detail.

Ulfang, Uldor & co plus Tathren...hoping to end this audience relatively quickly, so our characters can be free to have fun outside the hall. Can we come to a preliminary agreement soonish?
Oh yes! Of course you may approach Brodda! I don't see a need to plan anything in great detail, however. Let me know what'd you like to do, and we'll 'wing it' from there.

As for Ulfang, I can certainly post an 'official' notice of acceptance of Caranthir's request for troops. If you'd prefer, as well, I could have Ulfang turn over the 'details' of the discussions to Uldor.

And that can have several implications.

On that note, I would like to inform everyone that I am leaving college tomorrow for the winter break. I will be able to post during the week, but on weekends I will most likely be unable to.