View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 04:04 PM   #22
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undómë View Post
I've put up a SAVE and will try to get it filled tomorrow. Not sure how it will go. Mazhg is not the sort to fall on her knees and beg for anything - especially for the Orc males. And most likely if the two sisters reveal themselves they will be taken for boy-Orcs, as that is the style of dress and manner they've tried to adopt.
Good to see you back Undómë!

All the female orcs are now said to have come forwards. If there were some hiding still the number of the ones pegging for mercy should be fewer... I can fix that if you wish to have your characters to stay behind. That's no big deal.

If you settle with Zagra and Mazhg being there so please tell me how they would have spoken - if they would have spoken in the first instance. I kind of thought about this as I wrote the post and wasn't comfortable with any of those female "speeches" being suited to your characters but I had no energy to think it further then. I'm ready to make any changes you see fit.

And anyhow. As both you and Foley are wishing to write something I think Child could delete her save and see whether your posts come first - unless it postpones the advancement of the story once more to some unknown future...

Maybe Child - and everyne around - should just post when they can, without saves, and we could work those posts in reasoned order then afterwards if there are discrepancies?

I mean with this level of activity in posting we should not discourage anyone to post a.s.a.p.

Let us write this again and deal with timelines later as posts can be readjusted.