View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #664
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Foley, I have an easy solution to our problem about Brodda. You could edit your post and change the name of the person so that it's one of Uldor's (NPC) servants who goes after Thorn and not Brodda.

lmp, feel free to write for Thorn. Hugo who is Khandr's older servant (a small and skinny chap riding a great warhorse - he must be sight!) will catch him up and offer shelter in Khandr's residence. Feel free to write that as Hugo is a NPC. You may also write Fastarr to come in the scene panting from around the corner so we might then have a short discussion between the two.

Child, if there is something wrong with the content or tone of Khandr's doings in my post let me know and I'll change whatever needs to change.

Haa. Nice to be back. My post in in a minute.