Thread: Reputations
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 02:50 PM   #16
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Getting the Hang of It

I suppose the thing I don't get is the points scale. I am told I have 17 points and I have two entries in my reputations area in User CP, but I do not know how many points are allotted to each, nor how to control the number of points given when rating another user's post. Perhaps there is a default number that is entered when you choose to approve or disapprove? And I am supposing this point count is cumulative? I am a little unclear on how many points equal "approval" and how many equal "disapproval" and how to tell on individual entries how many points go with them. It also tells me I have started on the path to adventure, but some have "username is getting the hang of it." I guess these users have more points than I do. I suppose I'll "get the hang of it" eventually!

Cheers!
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”