View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 08:02 AM   #617
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
White Tree *sniff*

From the 8th to the 22th of August, 2005, dear Kath left the Downs temporarily as she went on vacation. During that time, I was distressed! How do I dispell the longing sighs that would come from coming across a post of hers? Being of an eminently weird disposition, I thought the solution would be to use some of her quotes as sigs.

Since she has since come back, I lay them to rest.

Quote:
Hey Nilpaurion I just translated your little poem and it really does fit! Especially if you put in next to the picture of Saruman in bright pink robes . . . ~Kath
Quote:
As to my suspicions, I would still like to hear . . . a bit more from Nilp as his only post claims he is here as his alter-ego, so we already know he's in two minds! ~Kath
Quote:
Sorry I've been having trouble thinking of one. Next time I guess I'll make sure I have one to hand! You can take it Nilp. ~Kath
Quote:
I think Nilp would be pale . . . as if he's spent a little too much time indoors on the computer, or fighting to see which personality is going to come out on top today. ~Kath
Quote:
Now I know you're insane! And that picture in your last post Nilp, was that you as a kid because if so you were so cute! ~Kath
Quote:
Nilp - voted for himself but since we know he is an innocent we'll just have to agree that he's insane. ~Kath
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote