View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 02:05 PM   #438
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
Oh, no.... Osmod won't forbid anyone to go into the town and look around if they want to. Post your in-town thoughts whenever you feel like it, I'll adapt to them if necessary.
Will be posting them before I go to sleep (1-2 hours from now on).

And if I'm not online when you write your post (which probably is the situation), please use Sythric as you will. You should at least meet him - either in the town center or at the SW-corner - as you choose: S will be there waiting for you. He might even volunteer as a scout, as he seems to be very fresh this morning! (You can write him volunteering and coming with Osmod) I am happy also, if someone else wants to go with Osmod. Just giving Farael some space to maneuvre fast, for we really should start meeting those Wulfhamers...