View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:26 AM   #111
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I agree with basically everything Lottie says in #83.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
I agree, that would indeed be a good place for baddies to hide. I still think Steve seems suspicious, though.
I may have just missed it, but could you say why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Rather the later. If I wanted to be honest, I would say I *am* suspicious of him now: however, there is little of what one would call "wolfiness" about him. I mean, he is not manipulating people or stuff like that, he is just totally weird. Now, with his last post in which he basically did nothing but quoted me, he did not still answer my question - even though he tried, apparently! He answered with the very same thing we all know already and which he had said already four times over. We know what you meant by saying that acolyte discussion blah blah, Zil, but all I wanted to hear is why you had been proposing focusing instead of debating the Acolyte on catching Wolves, yet failed to lead by example, or if not lead, then at least try! I wonder which part of that have I not made clear enough...
Well... in Inzil's post here -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
All right, here it is: The discussion itself regarding the Acolyte wasn't, in my opinion, all that productive. We just don't have a lot of hard evidence, so I didn't want that to just go on and on all Day. What I was waiting for was reactions to our interplay over the matter. That's useful.
- he pretty well answers that, in my opinion. So why mention it yet again? Legate, you do realize you've been doing basically the same thing as what you say Inzil's been doing, right?

Boro's several recent posts - they give off an interesting "sure, suspect me for that, okay, whatever" vibe (regarding Legate saying Boro's being too nice for normal-Boro.) Sidenote - you've seen Boro in a game with Phantom before, right? He's basically a lapdog!

Anyway, that doesn't really bother me, except that I've done the same thing when I was a wolf in hopes that whatever "reason" I was ignoring would just go away.

Bom at #94... -shakes head- There's really nothing more irritating than people that do this. But I won't harp.

Also, Inzil at #96 - all the talk about you apparently not just posting "empty posts" and you post something like this? Man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Ironically, I'm really not liking the look of Inzil now. I didn't find his play suspicious before, just very weird, but now, not only has he not even attempted to explain his actions, he's tried to claim I'm suspicious for pointing them out.
He's explained himself twice. I find it interesting that you missed both instances, and I find it even more interesting that you're finding Inzil this suspicious right after A) he starts getting votes (Rikae's in particular) and B) he votes for you.

And that's me caught up, looks like. I'll have a post on what all this actually makes me think in a moment.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote