View Single Post
Old 09-28-2003, 09:47 PM   #222
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

OOOH, yeah, I like that!! I want a pair, too!

Here to report that I recieved the last item(s) from the "spree" a while back ago....
  • The Official Illustrated Movie Companion: The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers Visual Companion (a book with cool pictures and a forward written by Viggo Mortensen)
  • A 2001 Tolkien calendar with illustrations by John Howe (yeah, too late for use but the pics are really cool.)
  • and 4 Collector cards (movie cards: not from that game)
  • One: That pic of the Hobbits with their swords drawn: it looks as if the wind is blowing or something--From FOTR
  • Two: From FOTR: Pic of lots of nasty-looking Orcs headed for battle
  • Three:The Elves and Men (I think) either prepared for the same battle or at Helm's deep--hard to tell.
  • Four: Aragorn on his horse: From the Return of the King [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
That's my report for now. Just wanted to bring this topic back up so all the new folks can share about their collections with us! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote