View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 12:53 PM   #230
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
White-Hand

Hullo, Naz, welcome to the thread, an' to the 'Downs, as I don't think I've said so already.

I was only able to get one of the Burger King figures, my "Sam", but that was off of ebay. Aside from Frodo to go with him, Sam the one who takes up the majority of my collection, anywhoo. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Gorwingel:
Hum....since my father painted the inside of the house, I feel weird putting up posters in my room. They have little fasteners from 3M that aren't supposed to hurt your walls, but....I don't know. I still feel wierd. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
The little Frodo magnet I have is based on a poster design, though--leastways I think so--it has Frodo in the background, and in the foreground, really tiny, are Sam and Frodo being led through the Dead Marshes by Gollum.(TTT).
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote