View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 05:16 PM   #12
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Sam: I can't find my Elvish rope! Where's it gone and got to now?
Frodo: This looks like a job for the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency! Let's split up gang!
Gollum: Oooo...are they sssssssssssscrumptioussssssssssssss fishessssssssss and Ssssssssssmeagol Sssssssssssssnacks involved, my hobbitsssssssessssssss?
Frodo: I don't have any Smeagol Snacks, but would you settle for a Scooby Snack?
Gollum: Yesssssssss, massssster, yesssssss! *jumps up and down, excited*
Sam: Um...Mr. Frodo...?
Frodo: Velma! You search over there! And Scooby, you over there! I'll take Daphne and search over here!
Sam: Ummm...Frodo...?
Gollum: We'sssssssss found a clue, Masssssster! A cluuuuuuue!
Frodo: Aaaah...yes! I believe that this bootprint was made about five hours, ten minutes, and fifty seconds ago!
Sam: MISTER FRODO!
Frodo: What is it Velma? Do you want us to find your rope or not?
Sam: Firstly, I found my rope! Secondly, my name is Sam, not Velma! Don't you know your Sam, Mister Frodo?
Frodo: *looking confused, then blushing bright red* Riiiiight...I...erm...knew that. I never thought that I was Freddy from Scooby-Doo...if I did, it was an effect of the ring. Really...I never fantasize about being Freddy...I swear...
Sam: Mmm-hmmm...whatever you say Mister Frodo...
Gollum: Do we sssssstill get our Sssssscooby Sssssssnackssssssesssssss?