View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 09:54 AM   #39
Farmira
Pile O'Bones

Farmira has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Farmira Send a message via Yahoo to Farmira
White Tree

For me the world is a bitter-sweet reflection of Middle Earth...
- On one end of this world you have the destruction of so much for the gain of so little. Take for instance hundreds of acres of beautiful forest that used to be next to my neighborhood that was destroyed by the airport to make a new run way... such a waste... the airport isn't even doing well... There is also the other mile and a half of the most beautiful green meadow i had ever seen in my life laid out before my window to my house... yet it is now all gone and going up instead is a new subdivision...
- On the other hand there is the beauty that still rests in the things that man cannot destroy. Take for instance the Stars at night, or like someone else said the beauty of a planet on a clear night. What remains of the trees around my home i have come close to because i consider the trees and myself connected in a certain special way... like i should take care of them somehow, like we all should take care of this Earth which we so easily take for granted...

- im so glad this forum is here!!! Its nice to listen to what others have to say, and know exactly how they feel because we all see the beauty in Earth and are sad by those who do not
you are lost... you can never go home....
Farmira is offline   Reply With Quote