View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 02:39 AM   #44
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Oh, thats the answer to 7*9.. GO MEEE!! *ahem*

I would probably be -5, because me and a friend was practising with sticks (the almost looked as swords) in school some years ago.. We had quite a little show, where we would look as trying to hit the other, but never hurt eachother for real (except hitting eachother on the thumbs.. those sticks where rather short). Swinging the sword over the head, at the same time as my friend ducked.. then he tried to hit my legs, so I had to jump.. that sort of thing.. Though, we were only doing it for fun and had to stop when someone of our teachers saw it..
We was actually trying to be "stunt men".. ok, I know it sounds ridicoulus, but this happened for 4 years ago, so.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, we used to stumble around the school, trying to fall as convincing as possible.. once when I jumped/fell down from a tree, my teacher actually thought I was seriously injured, so I had to tell her about out game.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Wish I could take fencing/archery lessons.. I'll talk with dad about it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Wish me good luck!

(looks around, then realiuses someone of her clones has stolen her sanity again)