View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 06:17 PM   #67
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseGamgee
Does anyone else have a folder labelled 'Werewolf' with dividers and profiles on each villager, with statistics from this thread.
I'm "old" school so I have lots of spiral notebooks. My girls get pretty mad and say I owe them when I confiscate theirs with the pretty pictures on the front. When those aren't handy I have lots of bank deposit books with notes on the back cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseGamgee
Or perhaps a fiancee who simply replies 'Oh dear' when you let her know you're in another game of WW?
I can't let my husband know. He gets so irritated!! Something about house looking shabby and no dinner . But I have hooked my girls and they are dying to play when they're older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor
I also have all of my notes and plans from when I modded in a spiral-bound notebook up on my shelf.
I printed my modding posts and pasted them in this cool little LOTR journal that have sketches in it. I'm so proud of my game. *laughs at dorky self*