View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 09:21 AM   #223
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I’m sorry that we didn’t meet you there, phantom – it would have been fun to get to know you! Unfortunately, I was not able to do any long-term planning, since my schedule for that day was sketchy – and that’s an understatement. I’d previously corresponded with Alphaelin and had her phone number, so that we were able to arrange a meeting at the drop of the proverbial hat. I’ll try next time; don’t hold your breath though, since I’ve averaged a visit to Omaha about every ten years so far – but who knows? I may get there sooner than I think!

In the meantime, you and Alphaelin could get together – let us know about it if you do!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote