View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 02:31 PM   #40
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Mutterings and curses were all that was escaping Kuric's mouth for the moment. So infuriated he was that he refused to help anymore. "Simpletons", he curtly muttered but nobody heard him, "what do they know about hunting in the wild. Only one looks like he has much sense here and he's not even from here either." With that he let out an exasperated sigh and muttered "Hobbits, every time I give 'em a chance to prove themselves ta me, the end up letting me down."

Kuric was aware of the many stares that were coming his way due to him talking to himself but such things never bothered him. Fortunately for Kuric and the others, little if any of what he was saying could be heard as it tended to be rather rude and offensive to Bree and it's inhabitants.

"I'll have to show them in the end why I volunteered, ruddy peasants they are; don't know a warrior and leader when they see one." He coldly spat.

This would go on for quite some time only broken up by his taking long draughts of the ale presented him. He no longer cared for what was being planned, he needed no such plans, "Just show me what to kill" was his motto now.