View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 12:23 PM   #352
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

The rescue will be dead of night - we will have the cover of darkness and the protection of Ulmo. The hobbits will have to fight their way down the river bank to board the 20 boats which will be in a line.

Levanto will be sent to remind you the night before it is to happen - that was set up in one of his first contacts. He has told you what day the ships will come (and if he forgot to do that, I will now go and edit that post!). No directive other than this should come from the Star about getting ready. The hobbits need to be seen as proactive in their own rescue!

Once Levanto has given his report, today, game time - Pio will take the news of Daisy's lock-up hard. This will give me the opportunity for her to go to the caves, as she was planning to do at some point, anyway.

Would you like for her to make an appearance at this meeting? That would certainly add a concreteness to the plans for the rescue. And she is certainly the one who can do details for you. I will try to coordinate posts with you on this! (Note, I will be away from the computer much of the rest of this day, real time, but will post later this evening, Pacific Time.)

As to Cami and Rose getting on the caves, I have no ideas, at this time, on this.