View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:38 AM   #22
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Not much happening. This saddens me.

So I'll make some random comments then. These quotes made me giggle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Want to know how tired I am? I was within an inch of posting a first post that was IN CHARACTER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I don't know, somehow you always think the Twilight of the Gods is something that only happens to other pantheons, don't you? *shakes head sadly*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Quite the fab party Thanatos has put on for us, wouldn't you say? Hey! Hey! I know you're all antsy to see me, but watch the glasses!

Do you know the type? Like are we talking black, grizzly, or were, here? *badabing*
*stops giggling*

And this deserves a legitimate response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
One thing I am quite certain of is phantom will come up with a plan that will best achieve victory for whoever he's allied with, be it wolves, lover, or the great Zeus.

If he be allied with the wolves, we will all object to his plan because we don't want to admit it's a good plan, and proceed to lynch one of the seers.

If he be allied with a lover, we will all object to his plan, because we don't want to admit it's a good plan, and proceed to lynch one of the seers.

If he be allied with the almighty Zeus, we will all object to his plan....oh you get the idea.

Best just go with what he counsels unless it's, "lynch the seer."
First, I'm not all too certain why you've seperated Zeus from the other Lovers. If the other two Lovers find each other they will be no different from the Zeus/Hera pairing. Unless I'm missing something.

Second, Nerwen is right. They are actually all the same. The Lovers and Wolves are essentially on the same team right now. Zeus is really like a 5th wolf at the moment, except he doesn't know who 3 of them are, and has no real say in the Night kill, and counts in the innocent numbers (so maybe more like a cobblerish thing, as long as Hera is still kicking). The other 2 Lovers are potential allies for the wolves if they are united with their wolfy loves.

Hopefully one of each of those seperated Lovers dies before they've found each other. To avoid all the revenge kill business, and to keep the two non wolves from allying with the wolves. Even though wolves are the goal for lynching, it wouldn't be a total waste to kill a Lover.