View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 07:13 AM   #153
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

I had a dream about Nuranar last night. In it, it was Halloween and I was going to ask the phantom if I could join a Werewolf game that was starting around then. Somehow I wound up in front of this big white house and the street was lined with some tall grass and these lantern-like things sort of like those miniature pagodas you see in Japanese gardens. I looked at one of them and saw that the name "Nuranar" was written across the front. Then I realized that these were actually little houses and that she was some kind of tiny person who lived in that one. However, when she came out of it, she was normal-sized. Eventually we wound up having to keep these wild animals from coming out of the tall grass. It was kind of strange, like most of my dreams.

Not sure why Nuranar was in it, though, as the only time we'd really done a whole lot together was on an RPG a while back and she doesn't seem to have been around here much lately. In my dream she was somewhat shorter than me and had long, dark hair.

EDIT: Actually, she has been on here lately, I just hadn't noticed.

Last edited by Meneltarmacil; 09-11-2005 at 01:06 PM.
Meneltarmacil is offline   Reply With Quote