View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 09:11 AM   #35
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Sting

Quote:
I can't think of words to clearly express this dream.
At least my dreams are usually so weird/ rapid changing that one can't describe them with words...

But don't you guys find this topic a little eery? I would love to take part in that religion discussion but maybe B-D isn't the right place for that.

One dream that could even be close to your experiences was that I was able to speak quite fluent Quenya (I think...) but can't remember if I was able to understand that.
I have taken about 6 Quenya lessons from Ardalambion but my Quenya isn't definitely even conversational (actually far from it). It was cool but weird. Or maybe it wasn't Quenya but just noncence that sounded elvish-like.

Another dream was about Jesus returning. I was with my church member friends (sorry that clumsy expression...maybe you know my point.) The earth started shaking and the sky was beautiful purple. We were all so excited! But I woke up before my dream ended properly.

I have yet one that kind of dream left but my post is already quite long so...

Dreams can be so scary at times and they have a huge effect on our moods of the day.