View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 08:49 AM   #377
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
1420! Ours to reason why

Good heavens, HerenIstarion, you surely cannot expect me to have been suggesting that one reading was better than the other, can you? After all our words on canonicity? Really, I had just assumed you were experimenting with davem's idea that the reader must store all his 'baggage" away in some locker before reading.

If you really wish to sit in a corner or write fifty times, "I will prostrate myself before all of English literature and try to memorise it all", well, if that is "your heart's desire" out of this subcreation, so be it. It was not my intention. Some young men simply cannot resist this urge for a quest or some sort of ... thing.

I never would have thought that a Harry Potter sig would merit being a "best sig" on this forum. Or is that too limiting a reason for this thread? Could we have a Harry Potter sig that meets our standards?

Last edited by Bęthberry; 09-14-2004 at 08:53 AM.
Bęthberry is offline   Reply With Quote