View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
I suppose I ought to properly "register" the aforementioned Captain Formy, what setting a good example as a mod-type and all.

NAME: Formendur son of Belecthor, known almost universally as "Captain Formy," or just "Formy."

AGE/GENDER/RACE/WHERE FROM: 53/Male/Southern Dúnedain/originally from Anórien, but resident in Minas Anor for more than three decades.

APPEARANCE: Captain Formy is a mountain of a man. He combines the height of his mostly Númenorean lineage with the girth of a soldier who's spent most of his career under the pax Elessar. 6'2" and weighing over 300 lbs., he's a dangerous man to cross, and could probably crush most miscreants without help from the detachment of Guard he commands in the vicinity of the Great Gate.

Nonetheless, while Captain Formy may be a bear of a man, it's mostly as a teddybear. He makes regular patrols of Lamedon Square in person, so as to keep a watchful eye on "his" people, and also to make regular visits to his favourite vendors, having something of a sweet-tooth, and being what the 7th Age would call "a gourmand." One of his favourites in the market is Mistress Fea, whom he considers the first-among-equals of the vendors, by reason of having been there longer than most.

(Okay, it's a lot of description... but "I" am a public figure, after all! )