View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 07:45 PM   #304
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Tolkien next phase

That was a great post, Lumiel! You may of course be Fruman's captor. Make the most of it!

I just noticed how badly I messed up on travel time between Fornost and Lake Evendim. They are - ahem - about 100 miles apart from each other, yet we covered the distance in a matter of hours. *blushes* We - um - travel really fast, don't we? Well, let's just assume that we were actually on the road for two days instead of one night.

Anyway, we have about 120 miles to go, due north now, and on horse, staying out of the way of guard parties with Furman's help, we should manage this trip in 2 and one half game days. Say three days, just to be one the safe side.

Furman will tell the party what he knows, during which time the secret of the Master's identity will come out, as well as the plan for how to save Eodwine (and others possibly).

Here's our real time plan for it: I will post the "leave Lake Evendim post today", and will post the "arrive at the fortress" post precisely one week from today. Do whatever kinds of creative stuff within that framework you desire. Sound good?