View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 11:20 AM   #82
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
A wonderful long post from Sally, and not much that's particularly suspicious. The one thing that makes me wonder is this repeated clearing of Boro's name, both by justifying his vote for Nerwen and by proposing an alternative that would be better for BoroWolf. This extends to casting suspicion on Pitch for voting Boro.

The thing is, none of Sally's points seem to apply to BoroMoon. BoroMoon wouldn't know exactly who the wolves were, and both Rune and Zil had gained suspicion at points. Would BoroMoon want to rescue RuneWolf by condemning ZilWolf? I rather doubt it, so picking a third party would be the safest option.

A Wolf Sally and BoroMoon would work with how Sally has been acting; Sally's last-minute vote for Rune would be an attempt to build credibility. Her nice big post then makes sure to throw suspicion on everyone who was active yesterday, which would be an attempt to clear out the active villagers and leave just the non-posters.

Or... Sally is innocent and thinks Boro is too, simple as that. But the theory above hangs together rather well - moreso the longer I look at it, hence the shift in tone during this post.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote