View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 03:35 PM   #82
High King Fingolfin
Shade of Carn Dûm

High King Fingolfin has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

I had a dream a few nights ago that my sister (Oro) and I were sitting at a table in this sort of tavern thing and Dominic Monaghan was sitting at the table next to us and he was wearing this blue shirt with potatoes somehow sewn inside it. He then walked out into this hallway, and we heard someone announce that they were going to play a song ( I can't remember its name, although I know it had the word "Faerie" in it) that was somehow dedicated to Scotland and we were sad that Dominic Monaghan would have to miss it. So we walked over to this place in the room where there was a raised dance floor and a guy with some sort of stringed instrument that you pluck who was singing the song, the lyrics of which somehow involved the Quiz Room and LotR. From that point, our converation went something like this:

"Hey that must be Eomer!"
"Do we know of any other Scottish B-Ders?"
"He looks a lot like Denethor."

I also remember there was this one string on his instrument which had the same color as the links here, and that I knew that this was a "link string," and that if the string was plucked, it would take us somewhere. The string, however, was not plucked.

I unfortunately don't remember any thing more than that.